Coffee, Students, and Gin.
Cue easy 5 step plan:
1) drink french press with half and half
2) teach in a low SES school
3) stay late at work to keep up with all the requirements of your job
4) run your own children (who must be school aged--*refer to diet name) to and fro until bed time
5) have a glass (or two, or -who are we kidding?- three) of gin and soda
Cue amazing results in ridiculous timeline:
6lbs in 1 week.
Cue obscure pricing:
the equivalent tuition rate of 30 post-grad credits beyond Master's plus interest on the Master's and Bachelor's degrees.
Cue cheesy ad:
Want to work you a@# off literally? Then have I got a job/diet for you....